Saturday, August 25, 2012

EASTERN CONFERENCE STANDINGS PREDICTIONS ARE HERE!

After many hours of analysis and formulas and statistics, here are the predictions for the Eastern Conference:

Pittsburgh 111
Winnipeg 106
Boston 105
NYR 102
Carolina 104
Toronto 93
Washington 91
Buffalo 89
Ottawa 88
Montreal 87
Philadelphia 84
New Jersey 78
Tampa Bay 69
Florida 68
NYI 59

Beast of the East (Offense): Steven Stamkos
Beast of the East (Defense): Erik Karlsson
Beast of the East (Goalie): Henrik Lundqvist

2 comments:

  1. Gutsy picks again.. Winnipeg 106 points, Wow! I think that is from your heart and not your head - I know you are a closet Jets fan. But beyond that I think your picks are sound. I agree Carolina will be tough. But so you think Philly and NJ will both miss the playoffs? I guess someone has to if Toronto and Winnipeg are in. Also don't underestimate Ottawa. Congrats on a gutsy set of picks and going on the record!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I based my results purely on statistical data. Absolutely none of my picks are based on fan favoritism. I simply analyzed every single player in the league and used a formula containing OPS, DPS, and GC as well as age to compute how a team would do based on the skill of the players playing for the team. This is all statistics based. Check out my Western Conference standings and perhaps leave a comment there as well!

    ReplyDelete